Location: 4801 Edwards Ranch Road, Fort Worth, TX 76109
Market Hours: Saturdays from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Happy 5th Birthday to The Clearfork Farmers Market!
Celebrate with us this Saturday with an amazing list of vendors, specials and giveaways! Come early to take part in the 9am free weekly yoga class and then shop local while listening to live music by Tom Sless.
Please see below this week's, one-time Vendor Specials to look forward to!
- Black Poodle Tea Co | 5th Birthday special tea blends
- Calyan Wax Co | 15% off all candle sales
- Cheese by Elizabeth | Mix & Match Cheese - 3 for $21
- Crunchy Girl Granola | Free scoop of granola to 5 year olds that mention the offer!
- Fort Worth Cookie Gal | Free cookies while supplies lasts
- Dryad Grove Mushrooms | Oyster Mushroom Taco Seasoning packet to the first 20 shoppers
- Fratelli Colletti | $15 500ml bottles of olive oil (regularly $20)
- Grammy's Gluten Free Sweet Breads | Specials Giveaways for the first 50 shoppers!
- Icon Bread | Free loaf to every 5th customer
- J + L Family Farm | Specially discounted Flower Baskets
- Lost Oak Winery | Free Mimosas!
- Ooh Wa Wa Gourmet Popcorn | Chance to win a 1-gallon tin of Gourmet Popcorn
- Pinky's Peak Provisions | Free treat jars to the first 20 customers who purchase 4 bags of treats
- R + A Plants | Free hand-painted pots to the first 5 shoppers
- SD Captain Bees | Free Honey to the first 25 shoppers
- SOS Bliss | 20% off purchases with code HAPPY5 & Enter to win a Bliss Care Box on Instagram!
- Stone's Throw Farm Co | Purchase any steak and receive 2 free sides
- Sweet Lucy's Pies | Free mini pies while supplies lasts
- Texas Prairie Farms | Mix & Match Jams - 3 for $20, Mix & Match Pickles - 3 for $25
- The Beignet Bus | $5 Kids Combos
- Uncle Ron's Beef Jerky | Get 3 $10 items and receive a $5 item for Free
Following state and local guidelines, we will be implementing the following procedures for The Clearfork Farmers Market on April 17th: - facial coverings are highly encouraged
- please practice social distancing
Make sure to follow @TheClearforkFarmersMarket on social media for up-to-date information and vendor spotlights!
Starting in 2016, The Clearfork Farmers Market was created to provide a welcoming space for local vendors to showcase products and help cultivate a sense of community in Clearfork. Every Saturday -- year-round -- The Clearfork Farmers Markets brings in over 20 local farmer, rancher, and artisan vendors. The Farmers Market prides itself on offering fresh, high-quality, and locally grown products each week.
The Clearfork Farmers Market’s unique location provides a wealth of activities for the entire community. The Farmers Market is located at The Trailhead in Clearfork, with direct access to the Trinity Trails. Enjoy a shaded family picnic in the beautiful green space, take a bike ride with friends, or sip a refreshing drink on the patio of the neighboring Press Cafe! The Farmers Market is truly a destination for your entire family.
Face coverings are now required in all Tarrant County businesses. Our Farmers Market vendors and guests are required to comply with these new policies. For your continued safety, social distancing reminders and hand sanitizing stations will be placed around the market.
We can’t wait for you to visit!